To create an article based on an existing post that YOU have previously made, simply start by duplicating it.
To avoid Google penalising you for duplicate content, you should edit three things:
- First 2-3 sentences
Here is how...
1. Find the existing article in your Story List
2. Rollover the story title and click on "Duplicate"
3. Edit the Title
4. Copy the title.
5. Click Edit (next to Permalink)
6. Paste the title into the Permalink
7. OK (next to Permalink)
8. Edit the first 2-3 sentences so they are not identical to the original copy.
9. Publish (bottom right hand corner).