For Wordpress sites, it is possible to feed the stories from your FeedsyWeb page to your Blog page.
However please be aware of the following:
- Your developer will need to install and configure plugins. We recommend WP RSS Aggregator (free) + WP RSS Aggregator - Feed to Post (small annual fee)
- Your developer will need to install and configure another Feedsy plugin (contact us for more info)
- You will not be able to drag and drop the order of your stories
- You will provide a RSS URL from YOUR site to feed into your FeedsyMail (easy to do)
- You will still need to login to your FeedsyWeb to manage your subscribers etc but you will not be reviewing, re-arranging or adding stories there (this will now be done on your own Blog)
- There is no need to make the URL of your FeedsyWeb public (as you'll want people going to your Blog, right?)
- Your Feedsy content will remain canonicalised (which means that Google will not be able to index and find it) but your own content will continue to be searchable in Google.