To send a journey you can trigger send to individual subscribers.
IMPORTANT: The Journey should be ready to go and activated to send BEFORE triggering.
To trigger the sends you can simply tick a box! Here's how...
Open the FeedsyMailHQ
- From your FeedsyCentre Dashboard, click the blue button GO TO HQ
- From anywhere in your FeedsyCentre, click the side menu FeedsyMailHQ
Open your FeedsyList
- From your FeedsyCentre Dashboard, click List & Subscribers then FeedsyList (or Main List)
Find the person (and click to edit)
- Either use the search field (easiest) or scroll through the list pages to find the person.
- Click on their email address (in blue).
Edit the person and tick the campaign
In this example we are triggering the Referrals 1-5 journey.
- Click: Edit
- Tick: Referrals 1-5 (or whatever campaign you are triggering)
- Save changes (green button)
- That's it. The trigger process will now happen automatically with all emails being sent as per the journey schedule.
- IMPORTANT: If you wish to STOP the journey simply UNTICK the campaign (the reverse of "2" above).
- Powertip: to go back to your FeedsyList, click on > Manage Subscriber List > (in the breadcrumbs above the subscriber name)