It takes just a few minutes to add your FeedsyWeb link to the menu of your own Wordpress website.
1. Login to YOUR Wordpress site (you'll need Admin level access).
2. In the left hand menu: Appearance > Menus.
3. Select the correct menu (if there is more than one on your site).
4. If you need to remove an existing Page menu item: Click on the arrow to expand its options.
5. If you need to remove an existing Page menu item: Click Remove.
6. In Custom Links add new link details:
- URL: Paste in the FeedsyWeb link (including the http bit at the front)
- Link Text: eg News (this is the name displayed in YOUR menu)
- Add to Menu.
10. Drag the new menu item to the desired position.
11. Save Menu (IMPORTANT!!!)