This is optional and there are two ways to show someone else a preview (for testing or proof-reading, say):
- Send a preview link: The email subject and message displayed on a web page via a link (URL).
- Send a test email: The email subject and message sent as a test email.
1. Send a preview link
- On the Snapshot screen.
- "Hi there" - Preview with fallback content: click View a preview.
- "Hi Jack" - Preview with personalized content: choose a different person (optional), click Preview.
- Copy the URL in the top of the preview window
In this example: https://external1.creatsend.com/campaign......
- Paste it into and email and send it to someone else.
2. Send a test email
- On the Snapshot screen
- Send a test.
- Enter email address(es) (separated by comma) or select from existing test email addresses.
- Send the test email.