To promote your FeedsyReferral link to clients you can trigger quarterly email campaigns to selected subscribers (in bulk).
There are 5 emails already created for you that are easy to edit (or ask us to do it for you).
To bulk send you need to import a spreadsheet. Here is an easy way to do this...
Open the FeedsyMailHQ
- From your FeedsyCentre Dashboard, click the blue button GO TO HQ
- From anywhere in your FeedsyCentre, click the side menu FeedsyMailHQ
Open your FeedsyList
- From your FeedsyCentre Dashboard, click List & Subscribers then FeedsyList (or Main List)
Export your FeedsyList
Edit the spreadsheet
- Open in Excel (or Google Sheets etc)
- For the clients you wish to send this campaign to:
- IMPORTANT: If there is already something in their Campaigns Column, DO NOT DELETE what is already there - instead put || (SHIFT+\) next to the current entry before adding the new campaign.
- Add the campaign name to their Campaign Column - in this case Referrals 1-5
- In the example below...
- We want to trigger the Referrals 1-5 email journey for Gavin, Garry, Kirsty and Peter.
- Gavin, Garry and Kirsty had no existing Campaigns so simply had Referrals 1-5 added to their column.
- Peter already had Budget promo in the campaigns column so a || was added between Budget promo and Referrals 1-5 (ie Budget promo||Referrals 1-5)
- Save the Excel (or export to excel or CSV file) once you have added Referrals 1-5 (or whatever campaign you are doing) to the selected subscribers (it can be all if you like).
Upload the subscribers - bulk import
- Go to the List & Subscribers > FeedsyList screen
- Click: Add new subscribers or Add subscribers (either green button)
- Click: Select it from your computer instead ...
- Browse your computer to find the Excel or CSV file
- Or you can drag and drop the file onto the web box
- Click: Import these subscribers (green button)
Match file columns and complete
- The imported file columns should already match (because their names were created by your export), ie:
- NAME belongs to Full name
- EMAIL ADDRESS belongs to Email address
- CAMPAIGNS belongs to Campaigns
- Check and then press: Finish adding subscribers (green button)
- The next screen will confirm that no new people were added and that the people you added Referrals 1-5 to were updated.
- You may also see that previously deleted or unsubscribes were also unchanged.
- This import will trigger the 1st email in the 5 email journey.