- Ten Feedsy stories are added to your FeedsyCentre (or one story for FeedsyLite plans).
- Stories are auto-published (live) onto your FeedsyWeb (unless you have requested for them to be set to "Draft").
THURSDAY BREAKFAST TIME
- You will receive a weekly email alert that new stories are ready to review/remove or re-arrange.
- You can also add your own articles (at any time).
- Some use this as a reminder to share stories on Social Media.
- Note: you can simply ignore the alert and all your stories will remain available to view on your FeedsyWeb.
- Note: This is not sent for FeedsyLite plans (but it can be sent on request).
LAST FRIDAY* OF THE MONTH
- You will receive an email alert that your monthly FeedsyMail is set to send the ten stories at the top of the list (that have not already been delivered previously).
- Send date is normally the following Tuesday (first Tuesday of the month).
- So you have a few days to again review or re-arrange our stories, add your own articles or simply do nothing at all.
TUESDAY* BREAKFAST TIME
- Your FeedsyMail is sent to your FeedsyList.
- You are able to pause and reset this date if needed.
* You can select other FeedsyMail monthly cycles (eg 2nd Wednesday of the month).