What is FeedsyRow [Beta version only]
FeedsyRow is a plugin for Wordpress sites. It displays the four most recent articles from a FeedsyWeb site above the footer of the Wordpress site.
The style elements of FeedsyRow
The following elements can by styled with the plugin:
- Most Recent Title
- Most Recent Title Colour
- Most Recent Title Style
- Post Title Style
- All Recent Button
- All Recent Button Corner Radius
- All Recent Button Colour
- Row Background Colour
Known bugs in the Beta version
The following bugs are currently being fixed:
- Additional vertical padding above the FeedsyRow
- Most Recent Title Style: does not use the full heading style from the website
- Post Title Style: does not use the full heading style from the website
Install the plugin
- Plugins > Add New
- Upload plugin
- Choose File > Upload "FeedsyRow.zip"
- Install Now
- Activate Plugin
Customise the plugin
- FeedsyRow (in the side menu)
Customise settings (see the style elements above)
- Copy and Paste the URL of the FeedsyWeb (eg http://news.xpertprofessionals.com/)
- Note: You can display a single Category of stories (eg Blog) by entering it in "Single Category Filter"
Copy the [Shortcode]
- After clicking Save, click on the [feedsyrow-recent-posts url="........../"] shortcode and it will be copied.
Add [Shortcode] to your page
- Depending on how your pages are created, add the shortcode.
- Note: FeedsyRow only appears under your main page content area and above the footer.
See below for adding shortcode to Swift Framework page builder:
- Add Row
- Add Code Snippet element
- Paste the [Shortcode]
- Update the page